Choc Chip Zucchini Bread
Prep Time/Cook Time:
10 mins/50 mins
2 cups shredded zucchini (about 2 medium zucchini)
2 1/2 cups almond flour
1/3 cup tapioca flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup melted Coconut Oil
3 large eggs, at room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips (plus 2 tablespoons for the topping)
1. Preheat oven to 325° and line a 9×5 loaf pan with greaseproof paper and set aside.
2. Place the zucchini in a medium bowl (the bowl you shredded into) and press it gently with a paper towel to remove excess moisture -just a little moisture needs to be removed.
3. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut sugar, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder and stir well.
4. Add in the coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla and mix. Fold in the shredded zucchini until evenly mixed.
5. Add in the chocolate chips, stir, and pour into the prepared pan. Top with additional chocolate chips and bake for 50-53 minutes.
The top should be golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean when it’s cooked.
6. Enjoy right away or at room temperature. All leftovers are best kept in the fridge.
Recipe inspired by; https/www.goldenbarrel.com/recipe/paleo-chocolate-chip-zucchini-bread
How to make Zucchini Bread [Video]